Luther Seminary moved to this facility on Hamline Avenue in St. Paul in 1899 and remained there until its 1917 merger with Red Wing Seminary and the United Church Seminary at the latter's campus in the St. Anthony Park neighborhood of St. Paul. This building is on the corner of Hamline Avenue and Capitol Avenue. Back of photograph reads: Rev. O.E. Brandt, Luther Seminary, Capitol & Hamline.
Norwegian American Lutheranism, Norwegian Synod (1853-1917), Luther Seminary (Norwegian Synod, 1876-1917), Luther Seminary (1994-present), Olaf E. Brandt