Wartburg Chapel, which was named after Wartburg Castle in Germany, was located in Bockman Hall on the campus of Luther Theological Seminary in the St. Anthony Park neighborhood of St. Paul. Note the carved reredos with painting behind the altar. This chapel was later converted to dormitory and office space when daily chapel services were held in Aasgaard Hall. Back of photograph reads: Interior of Bockman Hall (from small snapshots of Bockman Hall - photo).
Norwegian American Lutheranism, Luther Theological Seminary (1917-1982), Luther Seminary (1994-present), Wartburg Chapel (Luther Theological Seminary), Markus O. Bockman